TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use The Little Ginger Bee Company online shop.
PURCHASING THE LITTLE GINGER BEE PRODUCTS
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products from The Little Ginger Bee Company:
• Available for sale and details of which appear on The Little Ginger Bee Company;
• For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. The Little Ginger Bee Company reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by The Little Ginger Bee Company.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on The Little Ginger Bee Company. The Little Ginger Bee Company takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on The Little Ginger Bee Company are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto The Little Ginger Bee Company. Although every effort is made to keep The Little Ginger Bee Company as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect price.
• Once you have selected the products you wish to order, navigated through the checkout process and clicked on the ‘Submit Order’ button on the cart page.
• Once you have clicked on the ‘Submit Order’ button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. • Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
• The Little Ginger Bee Company will e-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
• The Little Ginger Bee Company will e-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered will be ready at a given date and time for you to collect from our Shop.
• We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and The Little Ginger Bee Company once payment has been received in full, as detailed click and collect confirmation e-mail.
• The Little Ginger Bee Company may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
The Little Ginger Bee Company will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from such refusal or inability to process your order.
CANCELLING THE CONTRACT AND RETURNS
1) Order Cancellation and Returns
You are entitled to cancel your order if you change your mind, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services. This doesn’t affect or limit your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
When returning goods as part of an order cancellation, we will refund:
a. the full purchase price
b. the delivery charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in the same condition in which you received the goods. This is important for any products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene. If such products are unsealed or opened by a customer, you will not be able to cancel the order for health protection purposes. This does not apply if the goods are unsealed when you receive them.
Except where goods are faulty, The Little Ginger Bee Company will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you.
You will need to send the goods back to The Little Ginger Bee Company within 14 days after the day on which you cancelled your order (we do not need to receive them within 14 days; you just need to have sent them off to us within that time).
2) Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
a. Full Purchase Price
b. Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
c. Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt.
Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
a. Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
b. Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt.
Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. The UK Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, if the products you buy are faulty then you may be entitled to a refund or replacement.
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods purchased on The Little Ginger Bee Company by contacting the UK Customer Care Center by email, phone or post (details below) or to a The Little Ginger Bee Company shop. Any goods returned in-store must be accompanied by the Delivery Documentation to enable us to process the return.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
a. Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
b. Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number, with the following sections completed:
1. List and description of goods to be returned
2. Reason given for returning goods
c. If returning goods by post please also include:
1. Completed Returns Form
2. Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods (this does not apply for returns by post to the shop for change of mind). If you are returning the goods by post to our shop please note:
a. It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
b. Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
c. Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
d. You are advised to use a courier that offers both traceability and insurance to ensure that the returned good will arrive back with us to enable us to process the return.
5) How To Contact Us. Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
6) Liability The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. The Little Ginger Bee Company shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business. You must follow any instructions we may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Subject to applicable law, we will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions. There are certain responsibilities which The Little Ginger Bee Company cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale limits or attempt to limit our liability to you
• for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
• Any responsibilities that cannot be excluded by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
The Little Ginger Bee Company reserves the right to:
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, The Little Ginger Bee Company (or any part thereof, including product images or concerning the availability of products) with or without notice to you; The Little Ginger Bee Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
• Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of The Little Ginger Bee Company (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using The Little Ginger Bee Company.
• If The Little Ginger Bee Company should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions that were in force at the Date and time of you placing your order.
• Post purchase assistance - you may also contact our Customer Care Team by sending an email to the above email address if you have any queries or concerns regarding your purchase.
The images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Products purchased may vary slightly from images on our Website. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our Website.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments